There’s nothing like a delicious southern meal, which is why the Vue on 30A is easily one of the most exciting culinary experiences available on 30A. From fresh seafood to exciting beef entrees, the Vue on 30A makes something other than the view worthwhile.
The Vue on 30A is a delightfully tongue and cheek named restaurant on 30A as it harkens to one of the most fantastic things about 30A – the view (something restaurant offers in abundance in addition to the high quality local cuisine). The Vue on 30A in Santa Rosa Beach is arguably 30As most desirable dining experience for everyone from the quintessential romantic couple to the charming family who so happens to like to eat well.
As though its stellar reputation as one of the best meals on 30A to have weren’t enough, Food Traveler magazine recently identified The Vue on 30A s being one of the most refined culinary experiences 30A has to offer. The magazine highlighted the restaurant for both the wall-to-wall windows (so everyone has a view) to the decadent port and boursin cream smothered escargot. Needless to say, it’s worthwhile to take in “the Vue” on 30A.
A “Vue” of Lunch, Brunch, & Dinner
Opened Tuesday through Saturday, the Vue on 30A is –as noted—one of the most exquisite dining experiences one can have, so whether you’re passing through for Spring Break or just happen to be in the area (maybe you’re already lucky enough to own real estate on the Florida Panhandle), the Vue is a place to visit.
The menu consists of robust entrees and is delightfully southern in that the offerings are comprised of locally cultivated shellfish and caught fish as well as traditional southern ‘meats.’
- The Fish du Jour: If you’re not familiar with coastal cuisine, then wrap your taste buds around this –the fish du jour is generally unknown to even the chef until the afore mentioned fish is received for the day; however, once the chef knows what he or she is dealing with, the fish can then be prepared to expert standards.
- Crispy Oysters Rockefeller: The Florida Gulf Coast is one of the heartiest produces of local oyster making the Oysters Rockefeller a downright decadent dish to indulge in.
- Shrimp Monica: With garlic and a smoked Gouda cream sauce, it will be an absolute wonder –once you have had this meal – that you have gone your entire life without it (also, you will likely be impressed by how well shellfish pair with the robust cheese).
The menu at the Vue on 30A also consists of steaks such as filet along with pork chops. The Vue on 30A is the local dining experience that is not to be missed, so if you are visiting for Spring Break, a romantic getaway, or even a family vacation, you really must take in “the Vue”.
During the winter, the Vue on 30A is open from:
- 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday for lunch
- 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday (for the ‘2 for 1’ special)
- 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday for dinner
So, come soak in and soak up the delectable local view. The Vue on 30A is an ideal restaurant for locals, spring breakers, couples, and everyone in between.
There’s no view like the view along 30A with the sugar white sand beaches and the crystal-clear crashing waves of the Florida Gulf. Of course, the Vue on 30A also offers excellent view only in terms of expertly prepared local cuisine. If you’re hungry for a taste of 30A, keep in mind that there’s no one more in the know than local real estate expert, Melissa Clements. Trust Melissa to be your vacation and relocation specialist.